Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray dog becomes an employee of a car dealership
A stray dog sought refuge from the rain in a car dealership. At first the staff were just helping the stray dog. Then he became part of the dealership. He was given a name and employee photo ID. He has been photographed with the various cars and is considered part of the sales team.

https://indianexpress.com/article/trendi...l-6538824/

He is great with customers and fits right in to the business.  For a friendly outgoing dog it is an ideal life. He has everything he needs and lots of people who care for him. He certainly looks happy.

I love how they call him a Pawfessional Consultant. It is a perfect name for his job.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's quite wonderful!
He looks like a really nice dog, and very handsome. I can imagine he will help to boost sales like nothing and no-one else, and give the car dealership an outstanding presence..
He looks very happy.

But I wonder where he goes at night? Perhaps one of the staff take him home with them? I hope so.

What a lovely story
A business like that would open early and be open well into the evening. The place is only closed a short time. The dog probably stays there alone. He has company all day and a just a few night time hours alone to sleep. It is a good life for a dog. He has many people to care for him. I think the public must love him.
It was a pet friendly business so having a store pet just makes it more pet friendly.
What I like is the fact that he has photo ID and is now featured in their brochures. That shows a certain respect for him.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine