Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive number of birds found dead in New Mexico.
There has been a massive bird die off in New Mexico. Dead birds are being found by the hundreds.
So far there is no idea why the birds are dying.
Could it be connected to the wildfires in California. Does the recent cold snap play a part in the deaths.
So far wildlife  experts have no idea.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/animal-news...s-n1240116

https://godanriver.com/news/national/hun...09077.html

Whatever the cause, climate change has played a part. The wildfires are very much a product of climate change.  Changes in weather patterns and food supplies are all effects of climate change. This die off is happening now. What effect will it have on the ecosystems involved. The loss of that many birds is going to have an impact. It might not be felt for many months, but there will be effects.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is not the first report of birds dropping dead in large numbers. Maybe it is just a coincidence, but 5G is being rolled out in New Mexico at the present time. Similar mass bird deaths have occurred in other areas when 5G was tested or deployed. I am not a follower of conspiracy theories, but in this case I do think it very possible that birds - which use the electro-magnetic fields of the earth to navigate - may be particularly prone to the higher frequencies emitted by 5G.
Quote:This is not the first report of birds dropping dead in large numbers. Maybe it is just a coincidence, but 5G is being rolled out in New Mexico at the present time. Similar mass bird deaths have occurred in other areas when 5G was tested or deployed. I am not a follower of conspiracy theories, but in this case I do think it very possible that birds - which use the electro-magnetic fields of the earth to navigate - may be particularly prone to the higher frequencies emitted by 5G.
That is a good point. The birds could be effected by the higher frequencies  of 5G. Studying patterns of bird die offs and examining the dead birds for similarities could help solve the mystery.  

Where else have their been bird die offs?
Catherine

I have read about a few, but had difficulty finding them again. This is what I found via search today:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-50741457

and

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c...y-17087242

This article from 2011, clearly nothing to do with 5G, but it does show how birds are extremely sensitive to loud noise:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/...s-science/
Update: this page is hard to read (grey print on white background), but it is really good as it lists many, many die-offs over the past decade. It is necessary to scroll right the way down the page:

https://fendaux.com/why-are-dead-birds-f...m-the-sky/

Note: there have been a very large number of die-offs this year; much more than before.
There is definitely something serious going on. There might even be more than one cause. I can't
 see how a poison or pollution could cause the birds to die all at once.  Could there be a problem with the earth's electromagnetic field.
This is really odd. The list covers so many areas and times and of course, birds. I wonder if the birds are a warning about a serious problem that we clearly don't understand yet.
Catherine

(09-18-2020, 03:51 PM)Catherine Wrote: There is definitely something serious going on. There might even be more than one cause. I can't
 see how a poison or pollution could cause the birds to die all at once.  Could there be a problem with the earth's electromagnetic field.
This is really odd. The list covers so many areas and times and of course, birds. I wonder if the birds are a warning about a serious problem that we clearly don't understand yet.

Indeed, Catherine! The evidence is not clear yet (or at least, isn't in the public domain). But I think it is highly possible that the electromagnetic field is being disrupted by all the strong electromagnetic "pollution" these days.
Quote:Indeed, Catherine! The evidence is not clear yet (or at least, isn't in the public domain). But I think it is highly possible that the electromagnetic field is being disrupted by all the strong electromagnetic "pollution" these days.
An electromagnetic  problem could explain the bird deaths and could be caused by something we are doing. That would be bad. Worse would be an electromagnetic problem with the planet itself. We might be the cause of the problem through climate change, but it will not be as easy to fix.
Whatever is happening seems to be global and it definitely is serious.  We should look at the birds as a sign that something is seriously wrong.
Birds are more sensitive so they are dying off. That  doesn't mean we are not effected. We just are not showing any signs yet.
Catherine

(09-19-2020, 04:14 PM)Catherine Wrote: We should look at the birds as a sign that something is seriously wrong.
Birds are more sensitive so they are dying off. That  doesn't mean we are not effected. We just are not showing any signs yet.
I couldn't agree more! I just had to quote your words!
We may be in big trouble here. I suspect we have stressed the planet and it is reacting. We have a pandemic that we brought on by eating things we shouldn't.
Climate change is effecting hurricane season. We have already used up all the allotted names and there are still storms forming and hurricane season is not over.
Climate change is giving us out of control wildfires. We started this year with Australia on fire. Right now California is burning. I live on the other side of the continent and the smoke from California is effecting us here and causing lower than seasonal temperatures. I can smell the smoke and my throat is irritated.
Now birds are dying which could mean an electromagnetic problem.

I don't mean to be an alarmist, but we could be in some trouble.
Catherine