Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog breath spray
Who uses dog breath spray? Is it really work? Any recommendations, please. I found only this review https://pawsnose.com/best-dog-breath-spray
Welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about the product. Maybe a member with a dog can answer the question.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Welcome, kimimiles. I think that I recognise your name from another forum. I cannot advise you about the issue of dog breath spray. However, please do not put in commercial links in any further replies. Thank you.
I don't think most dogs would like to have some chemical sprayed in their mouths.
I know I would have seriously scared my dog if I had done that.

I don't think we should be trying to "sanitise" them to our  tastes. Modern humans have become intolerant of natural scents.

But the first thing to examine if a dog has very bad breath, is their teeth and gums. They should get dental check ups with the vet to make sure all is well. And regular brushing with a dog toothbrush/toothpaste also helps keep their mouth clean.

Another cause for very bad breath can be systemic; for instance kidney/gut health etc. Yearly or even 6-monthly blood analysis can often spot problems before they become serious and hard to treat.

I actually used to love my dog's morning "dog breath" because it made me laugh, and laughing with your dog is a lovely way to wake up.
And because I loved everything about her.
Quote:I actually used to love my dog's morning "dog breath" because it made me laugh, and laughing with your dog is a lovely way to wake up.

And because I loved everything about her.
That seems like the right attitude. A dog should smell like a dog and we should love them for it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine