Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Christmas Pajamas
It seems there are some great new dog Christmas pajamas available this year. They come in different styles and sizes and even have matching people versions.
They think of everything. Picture Christmas morning with the whole family together in matching pajamas, even the family dog. 

https://www.womansday.com/life/pet-care/...s-pajamas/

They really are cute. Now I wish I had a dog. Guinea pigs just don't wear pajamas and neither do bunnies. I know the birds won't wear them.
I love seeing dogs wearing coats in the winter. Seeing a dog in pajamas would be too funny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I wish I had a dog too. At least you have some different pets.
I have some very different pets. Some of them are rescues with special needs. It would be fun to have a dog that could wear matching pajamas.
Maybe the bunny would wear a matching scarf. That would be cute.
Catherine

It is fun to have more than one pet..I used to have an aquarium,I loved taking care of goldfish, it was fun..I can't go buy anymore for now because of the pandemic...My brother also has a dog named Dax and he is a yorkshire terrier..He is a funny little dog and keeps the family entertained...I always wanted a ferret, but, I haven't been able to get one...=-]]
Cat Lover  Heart
I love little Yorkshire Terriers. I am sure Dax is a real source of joy for all of you. You will be able to have fish again.  Fish suppliers still have goldfish. It is just not easy to ship them right now. Some places are really locked down. 
Ferrets will be available too at some point. Breeders are still having litters. Are any of the pet stores open in your area? Our pet stores were declared essential services so pets and pet supplies are easy to get. That is a good thing for me. I need such an odd mix of supplies. The guinea pig and the rabbit eat a different type of hay and different pellets. I did not realize how different the hay is. Of course the birds need different types of seed and different treats.

My pet food shopping is never done. There is always something else that I need. I forgot the cannary treats the other day. I better remember them when I bring home pet foods on Saturday night.
Catherine