Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing all our members and guests a peaceful Christmas
Happy Christmas to everyone. [Image: 8cAErMr6i.jpg]
It is a strange Holiday for many, this year, but may your Festive season be visited by Love, and Peace.
[Image: g39067.gif][Image: g39067.gif]

[Image: g39218.gif]

[Image: g39143.gif]  It is a strange time and we can't be together,  
            but we can still carry Christmas in our hearts and go into the New Year with  hope  for a better, more normal future.

Happy Covid Christmas,  may it be the only one we ever celebrate.

[Image: g39067.gif][Image: g39067.gif]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Not even a virus can destroy the magic and joy of Christmas in our hearts. Joy and love to all members and visitors!

[Image: rudolph-santa-claus-reindeer-christmas-c...3i0iDT.jpg]
Quote:Not even a virus can destroy the magic and joy of Christmas in our hearts.
I would have enjoyed my usual Christmas Eve dinner with friends. Instead I am sitting at home with a  funny bunny on my lap. He just discovered he can jump up on chairs. The magic and joy are still there. They are just a little different this year. I just hope he doesn't figure out how to climb stairs or open the frig. 19

My friends dropped off some Christmas treats for me. When I finally get to talk to them in person I will appreciate them so much. Heart
Catherine

I am glad you have been enjoying Christmas so far  with funny Bunny, Catherine Smiley4 
I think -if he can jump on chairs, he will find stairs no challenge!
How nice of your friends to bring treats for you.
I had similar things....mysterious decorative little Christmas bags appeared, hung on my gate! One with chocolates, one with a scented candle and a glass bauble filled with glittery stars.
Thank goodness they also included Christmas cards, so I knew who they were from.

....Unlike the still-unsolved mystery of the green beans and sweetheart cabbage which appeared in May! I never will have any idea who brought those, and I asked six different people Huh
Quote:Unlike the still-unsolved mystery of the green beans and sweetheart cabbage which appeared in May! I never will have any idea who brought those, and I asked six different people [Image: huh.gif]
Sometimes mysteries are meant to be mysteries. When I was a student and Christmas was going to be very lean, envelopes with cash were slid under my door. 
I still don't know who, but it sure was appreciated. 

Years ago I worked in a book store and at Christmas someone asked me to give money to another staff who had kids and little money for Christmas.
I don't know the woman who gave me the money, but I do know it really helped the staff give her girls a good Christmas.
Her brother was our boss and I wonder if he set it up. If the money came through me she would never be able to trace it so she wouldn't be embarrassed. 

That is so sweet that your neighbours are thinking of you. It was warm enough that I could sit on my  neighbours veranda and have a Christmas chat and a Christmas drink.  I miss socializing so much. Some day we will just talk to people face to face and it will be wonderful.
Catherine