Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images of animal sight compared to human sight
Using a digital software program and the knowledge of how different animal's sight differs from our sight, it has been possible to generate images that let us compare what we see compared to what our pets see. It is quite interesting. There are some big differences in how colours and perspectives are seen.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...-home.html

Having seen this, I will need to rethink my snake tanks and how I decorate them. Clearly we see things differently.  Now I understand why my tarantula was so upset by a water dish change. It must have unsettled her reality since she lives in an unchanging world.  I know cats do not like change. We once painted our hallway an odd shade of green and the cats hissed at it when they saw it. They were right by the way, it was a horrible shade of green. 

I know bees see so much more than we do when they look at flowers. They see colours we don't.
We think of what we see as reality. It seems reality is more complex than we realize.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Customization is another benefit of using custom software development using frameworks such as Zend Framework. CMS (Content Management Systems) can become extremely complex for small to mid-size organizations without a strong developer community https://mlsdev.com/services/ui-ux-design. In order to use custom applications and CMS effectively, it is important for small to mid-size organizations to hire a professional. A professional has the experience and expertise required to leverage the power of CMS. Customization will allow you to incorporate new web technologies quickly and easily. With custom software development, you will be able to build websites that are beautiful, user-friendly and engaging.
Your welcome. I found it really interesting to see how much some animal's vision differs from ours. No wonder our pets don't always like the things we give them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine