Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray and Flora
Murray and Flora have the oddest relationship.
She seems fine on her own.
[Image: IMG_0352.JPG]
She certainly knows how to be comfortable.
But she never minds Murray joining her.
[Image: IMG_0351.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0353.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0354.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0355.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0356.JPG]

I just thought it was so funny the way Murray kept looking at Flora and then looking at me and then looking at Flora and then he decided to lie down with her.
He misses her when he is not with her, but then he misses his time with the boys.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Murray is a law unto himself!! He knows what he wants and where he likes to be and when.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I think he wants it all. He likes both situations. He loves the boys and is happy to spend time with them. They are a bunch of guys together, they act like a bunch of guys.
Then he joins Flora and it is completely different. Things are quiet and well mannered. She is a lady and she is very dignified. Murray acts accordingly.
He spent last night with the boys, but before I got up I heard him leave the boys and join Flora. There was a certain amount of talking going on so I know Murray was up to something.
He may go back and forth all day when I am at work. Sometimes there is poop on the floor and it had to come from somewhere.

Murray is a guinea pig with taste and refinement who also likes to rough it a little. He is a "well rounded" pig in more ways than one.Smiley4
Catherine

He certainly likes to have the best of both worlds, and why shouldn't he? What's it like to be popular eh?
Quote:He certainly likes to have the best of both worlds, and why shouldn't he? What's it like to be popular eh?

He is popular. He is welcome where ever he goes. I picture him having a refined dinner with his lady(fine china and tablecloths, maybe soft music) and then he goes out with the boys(beer and chips and pizza and poker and maybe a football game). He does it all.

When the boys eat it is a free for all. They descend on their dishes and devour their food. When I feed Flora she eats quietly and with dignity. Murray acts accordingly. There is a lesson to be learned there. If you want to be welcome everywhere, you have to be adaptable and you have to match your table manners to your host.
Catherine