Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-05-2021, 03:04 PM)Catherine Wrote: This is a tough time for many people. In many places jobs have been shut down because of the pandemic so people are not working.  I hope someone out there is able to help. Is there a better chance of collecting money from people you know.

0 chance of collecting money from people I know. I come from an abusive family and of course they don't want to help him. I am unemployed, don't have a boss or colleague that I can ask for money. And my 1 good friend has already helped me with Lomustine, but she can't afford to pay for all his treatments either. If I had people in my life who could help, I would not be spending day and night on the internet trying to find some kind some kindhearted person to help my boy because I would already have help.
I spoke to his doctors again, they are willing to treat him now if I can pay them back by the next time he needs treatment – 2 weeks. Please someone donate so that I can pay them back and they can treat him again in 2 weeks.
I really hope you get the help you need.  Is there some way to earn some extra money where you are.
I am glad your vets are being understanding.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(03-06-2021, 02:49 PM)Catherine Wrote: I really hope you get the help you need.  Is there some way to earn some extra money where you are.
I am glad your vets are being understanding.

...I just said I'm unemployed. If you can offer me a job, please do! I'm happy to work for money. I'm also offering rewards to donors, you can claim them in the fundraiser.
This is a tough time to be unemployed. Many businesses are closed right now so you can't even apply for a job.
Hopefully things will get better and you will be working again and your dog will recover.
Catherine

(03-07-2021, 03:53 PM)Catherine Wrote: This is a tough time to be unemployed. Many businesses are closed right now so you can't even apply for a job.
Hopefully things will get better and you will be working again and your dog will recover.

He won't if people don't help. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but it's true.
First contributor! Thanks so much to a forum member for your generous donation!
I am glad you are getting some help. I hope the vets can do something for him.
Catherine

Please donate or ask the people in your life if they can donate. Jazzy needs $300 in just 11 days for his next round of treatments. So far he only received $50 from 1 donor and I spend that on nausea treatment for this round of Lomustine. He desperately needs your help.
https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DD...DFas9rZRF5
One day at a time. I am sure things will work out.
Catherine