Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday LPC!!
Music 
Dear Colleague, wishing you a very Happy Birthday today! Smiley34 15 87 64

[Image: birthday-1713778-340.jpg]
Happy Birthday LPC
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSd88Fwu0CcceBqhPQhHf...Q&usqp=CAU]

https://youtu.be/I7NJtJuaI0Q                     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVg4M3IWDEyEnT0Xr-Oqn...g&usqp=CAU]

I hope you have good Birthday and can spend time with the people you love.

This is funny. I had to share it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZYXW6HqgSBemQ8kJMryv...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(05-09-2021, 02:38 PM)Catherine Wrote: This is funny. I had to share it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZYXW6HqgSBemQ8kJMryv...g&usqp=CAU]

That's hilarious, Catherine! Smiley4
There are some really funny things on the internet. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu2a6i9FXuycFQh3U4Wdj...g&usqp=CAU]
I am not even sure why this is funny.
Catherine

Oh, thank you both for the lovely messages! I was offline for a few days, whilst changing the disk on my PC, readjusting settings, transferring data, etc.

The cartoons and pictures are very funny.
(05-13-2021, 11:37 PM)LPC Wrote: Oh, thank you both for the lovely messages! I was offline for a few days, whilst changing the disk on my PC, readjusting settings, transferring data, etc.

The cartoons and pictures are very funny.

I hope you had a nice day on your birthday, LPC.

What you had to do sounds very challenging! Confused  I hope your PC is working well now? Kind wishes to you all. Angel
Quote: I was offline for a few days, whilst changing the disk on my PC, readjusting settings, transferring data, etc.
I hate doing stuff like that. I hope it worked well for you and I hope you had a good birthday.
Catherine

Thank you both. Because of Covid restrictions the day was quiet - but I like it like that (quiet that is, not Covid!).

The disk is installed and working fine. I use Linux, not Windows, so installation is much easier. The problem was that I had to re-enter all my favourites, passwords, etc. from scratch, as the old disk had malfunctioned.
Quote:The disk is installed and working fine. I use Linux, not Windows, so installation is much easier. The problem was that I had to re-enter all my favourites, passwords, etc. from scratch, as the old disk had malfunctioned.
This is the part I hate. I admit I had the computer store do most of that for me when I got my new computer last year.

A quiet birthday can be nice. You are in good company. Everywhere is quiet right now. They just announced that all our summer events are cancelled again this year. Hopefully things are more normal for all of us  next year.
Catherine