Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Hi
I love almost all animals, including spiders. I am fascinated by biology and the human species as well, because no other species is strange enough to look after so many other kinds of animals. I like playing games, my favorite game is Path of Exile.
I like reading and cycling (MTB)
In Path of Exile, he deals with what people do on a daily basis. I fight evil, I beat giant spiders.
If I were to say what I value the most in my free time, I would say it's grinding.
I like to spend time on it, in return I get items and orbs for PoE.
If you don't know PoE = Path of Exile.
It's fascinating how much a person can change when he knows how much needs to be done. It is important to be a perfectionist in your actions.
My additional hobby is poe orbs trading. This extraordinary currency consists of orbs such as Chaos orbs, Exalted Orbs, Orbs of Regret, Chromatic orbs and many others.
Thanks to Grinding, I collect these orbs and buy or sell the collected currency.
Odealo PoE marketplace serves me as an intermediary in transactions.
I like when it's a beautiful day and everything goes my way.
Try to buy currency, you will need it

https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/currency
Welcome to the forum. We all love different kinds of animals and all kinds of animals. What type of pets do you have?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Warmest greetings! I had to look up the abbreviation MTB. I now know it means "mountain biking".