Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Sweetie xx
Sadly, Sweetie passed away yesterday (could have even been Saturday night as she never came out for her daily cucumber slice). Had to wait until the night when the kids were in bed before I could look in her cage and see. She was all snuggled up in her nest so I believe she went peacefully.

Have to tell my daughter Emma later today that she has gone so not looking forward to that, and not sure how her brother will react either as he totally shocked us with his reaction to the Captain's death. He may not have bothered much with that hamster but he certainly got upset when he was no longer there!

Will miss her little antics and the way she used to amuse us. She was 2 years and 5 months old. RIP little Sweetie xxx

[Image: DSC02230_zps2fce9dae.jpg]
RIP dear little Sweetie.
She packed a lot of living into the time she had. She was one of the most interesting hamsters I have ever known.

She will be missed, but when you get over the shock of losing her you will enjoy remembering her and telling Sweetie Tales. I hope your daughter is okay. I know she is sensitive and feels the losses.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Little Sweetie is so lovely. I am sorry for your losses recently, of the Captain, and Noodles as well.
I am glad she appears to have passed peacefully -probably in her sleep, bless her.

Run free little girl in the beautiful green fields, and come back to visit your family if you can sometimes, as an invisible winged Hamster! They all love you very much.
For a little hamster she had quite an impact on all our lives. No doubt you will feel her presence for some time. She may have passed peacefully, but her free spirit lives on.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine