Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the pack
Hello everyone,

I am just an old guy living and working in Germany. I love animals like most people.
I love wolves most of all and enjoy filming them. I have made two videos which I will provide links to in, I think the wildlife area, so look there if you would like to watch them.
I also have some other animal videos which I will most likely also post... and of course pictures.

As for pets, in our house we have 5 birds (Zebra finches, we started with only 2 and they grew to 5), 1 dog and 1 hamster.

Stay safe,
Alan
Welcome I'm in Australia I have one cat and an aviary with budgies,cockatiels,Indian ringnecks and two Burke parrot the birds are my husbands.
Welcome to the forum. I love the little finches. They are such happy sounding birds. I have had hamsters, but now I have one guinea pig, plus some assorted reptiles and two canaries and a budgie. I love wolves too. I did see wolves in the rocky mountains when I was younger. They are so beautiful and so intelligent.

What kind of dog do you have?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Welcome to the forum, Wolf! My life is shared with a dog, a cat and four and a half alpacas.
Amy is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, shes about 7 human years now.
Amy must be beautiful.  The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a beautiful breed of dog. 
What kind of hamster do you have. I used to have the Campbells Dwarf Hamsters. They don't live long, but they are a lot of fun.

Four and a half Alpacas? Does that mean you have another Cria?
Catherine

Greetings and welcome to our forum, Wolf! Yes, welcome to the Pack!

I too, have a liking for Wolves, and always had since I was a little child! I am heading down to the Wildlife section to watch your videos!
It must be fascinating to live in areas where wild Wolves still live. I am in the UK, and we don't have wild ones here.

My dog (who passed some years ago) also was interested in Wolves. After we watched films and videos together, she would howl in her sleep! Goodness knows what she was dreaming. Smiley4
Maybe the wolf spirit within her was singing for joy at seeing her ancestors. (I know dogs are not direct descendants of wolves, but they still have a connection)
Catherine