Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria (Vicky) was born on 31st August!
Our second cria was born recently, but things have been so hectic that I haven't had time to post a new thread until now. Here she is, with her mother, Jenny (Please click to enlarge):

Congratulations to you and Jenny. Vicky is so cute. I thought maybe you might have had a Cria  born.
She looks a lot like her mom. 
Will she have her mom's colouring when she grows up or is it too soon to tell.

It has been a crazy year, but there have been some real bright spots, like a pretty little Cria.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you. Her father, Denny, is brown - so she will probably keep her light brown and white colour.
Victoria....Vicky! Welcome to the world! Smile Heart

She is really lovely, LPC.
Is Denny the brown Alpaca in the picture. It looks smaller, but it is hard to tell from a picture.

I went back and looked at the newborn picture of Polly and I am thinking the darker one might be Polly. She would have grown some by now, but would still be smaller than an adult.
Catherine

Good observational skills, Catherine! Indeed, it is Polly in the background. She is often close to Vicky, as she wants a playmate.
I thought that might be Polly. She must be so happy to have another Cria to play with. It is nice for Vicky, she has a friend right there waiting for her, right from birth.
Catherine