Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fight breaks out at a dog show amongst the owners
That's right,  the  Miami Bully Takeover Dog Show ended up in a brawl as the owners started fighting. They were angry because they didn't will and they wanted a refund. It got pretty rough. They had to cancel the rest of the show because of it. It was a shameful display of bad behavior on the part of the humans. From the video, I couldn't see and dogs involved.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...osses.html

This is absolutely ridiculous. A bunch of dogs are behaving well as their owners punch it out at a dog show. Clearly the dogs are ready for the off leash dog park, but the owners aren't. No doubt they will never be allowed to register for a dog show again. Sadly hotels may hesitate to allow dog shows. These ill-behaved people have possibly made it worse for everyone.  Their dogs set a better example of good behavior.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Such disgraceful displays come from the ego inflation of the humans concerned. I find the whole idea of "my dog is better than yours" weird and almost offensive.

I have no objection to dog shows, when they are regarded as just good fun and a chance to meet fellow enthusiasts. But when people enter just because they want to win money or to prove their dog is best....that rings alarm bells.
The whole thing was a display of childish human behavior. It should have been a fun day. It should have been about the dogs and the fun they were having.
I have to wonder if the dogs were embarrassed or disappointed by their human's behavior. You know you are wrong when your dog is disappointed with you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine