Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bunny is back on my bed
My little bunny guest has gone home again. I miss seeing his ears going back and forth past my pillow every time I open my eyes. He would run from the end of the bed to his cage and back again over and over again. Then up onto the bed and back to his cage again. No wonder he slept so well while I was at work.

I miss having him around, but his visits are just long enough for him to have fun and then be glad to go home. I am sure he will be back for Christmas and we will have fun again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm sure he's counting the days until he has another holiday with you.
It's great to have someone who understands to look after your animals when you are away. I'm sure your friend greatly appreciates it.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I don't know how anyone dares to leave their animals when they go away. I won't take in just any animal. I don't do birds. I am not experienced enough with birds.

Luna's mom came to visit me before she left him with me. She wanted to be sure it was okay. We have become good friends and Luna and I are real buddies. That is how it should be, I want any pet who stays with me to feel at home.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine