Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business hopping for bunny groomer
It seems that there is an actually bunny groomer in Toronto who does spa treatments for rabbits.  
Funny Bunny Services started when animal lover Morgan Black got two rabbits of her own. She found she had a natural talent for bunny care and bunny grooming.
It seems there is a need for her talents. From grooming the rabbits of friends, it has turned into a full time job. People drive in from all over to get their rabbits groomed. It seems that people with rabbits want to do as much for their pets as people with cats and dogs. 

https://www.thestar.com/life/together/pe...y-pet.html

Living with a rabbit is a special experience. Being able to give your bunny a special day of care must be a wonderful thing. I am sure they feel better after a good pampering, with treats and a good grooming. I am glad to hear that people are giving their rabbits the care they deserve. Rabbits are gentle creatures and a groomer who just does rabbits is exactly what they need.  
I hope there are other rabbit groomers out there, in other places, so more rabbits can have a special bunny spa day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine