Animal Lovers Web Forum
Happy New Year! - Printable Version

+- Animal Lovers Web Forum (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Intro (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year! (/showthread.php?tid=1094)

Pages: 1 2

Happy New Year! - Catherine - 01-01-2015

I just checked the clock and it is 2015 in Australia, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
[Image: t07026.gif][Image: t07186.gif][Image: t07059.gif][Image: t07060.gif]

However you celebrate it, I wish you a safe and healthy New Year, today and all through the year.

RE: Happy New Year! - AnimalFamily - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year platy!!! [Image: 00020764.gif]
Still early in the morning New Years Eve here in the U.S.
Starting the day with a cup of Irish coffee!

RE: Happy New Year! - Tobi - 01-01-2015

A very Happy New Year to everyone!
I didn't start the day with an Irish coffee, animal family....otherwise I would have fallen in a ditch by now. But I have now progressed and am treating myself to a pint of Guinness! (the sun is down beyond the yard-arm!)

Wishing everyone a very happy, very healthy, and very positive New Year 2015
[Image: happy-new-year-glitter-smiley-emoticon.gif]

RE: Happy New Year! - Knight of Albion - 01-01-2015

Wishing a very 'Happy New Year' to all my fellow ALWF members and guests.

Hope it'll be a wonderful year for you.

Good luck and be happy.

RE: Happy New Year! - AnimalFamily - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year Tobi and Knight of Albion!! [Image: 8_6_51.gif]

Survived the Irish coffee, now trying to decide between Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. I know for sure I do not want to mix and match. That would make for a very unpleasant start to 2015, lol

RE: Happy New Year! - Catherine - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year everyone. I am doing the food for a party at the Reptile Centre. Everyone has worked very hard and deserves a break.
I confess, I bought precooked stuff that just needed to be heated. My oven has been on the go for an hour. Yes, I do have vegetarian choices and if you count my famous marinated vegetables there is a vegan choice.
We are also doing Bloody Caesars (Vodka and Clamato juice, a Canadian drink)

So how ever you celebrate it I hope everyone has been having a wonderful start to 2015. Talk to you next year.Smiley4

It has been fun spending 2014 with you all.Heart

RE: Happy New Year! - LPC - 01-01-2015

It is just lunch time here in France on New Year's Day. Tamara and I celebrated New Year three times (by Belarusian time, French time and UK time - thinking of relatives and friends), as usual. We had a glass of sparkling at each event, plus the wonderful tit-bits which Tamara makes for such occasions.

I join with everyone else in wishing all admins, members and guests a very happy New Year. May it bring you love, joy, peace, harmony, content, continued good health and the fulfilment of all your dreams!
[Image: happy-new-year-awesome-gif.gif]

RE: Happy New Year! - Catherine - 01-02-2015

We ate and drank and passed reptiles(and birds) around and generally relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. I would call it a good start to the new year. I came home and had a late night snuggle with my guest bunny and gave treats to the guinea pigs. Everyone is healthy and happy. I can't ask for more than that.
People in Toronto seemed to want to relax and have fun this year.

I hope it was the same good experience for the rest of you.
We had a pretty good 2014 and now I hope we have a fine 2015.

LPC. I knew we could count on you for fireworks.

RE: Happy New Year! - AnimalFamily - 01-04-2015

...and what beautiful fireworks indeed!!!!!

RE: Happy New Year! - Catherine - 01-04-2015

A New Year deserves fire works. We still have hopes of it being a good year. I notice we don't do fireworks for the year that is leaving us. Poor 2014, it wasn't that bad.