Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
I just checked the clock and it is 2015 in Australia, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
[Image: t07026.gif][Image: t07186.gif][Image: t07059.gif][Image: t07060.gif]

However you celebrate it, I wish you a safe and healthy New Year, today and all through the year.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Happy New Year platy!!! [Image: 00020764.gif]
Still early in the morning New Years Eve here in the U.S.
Starting the day with a cup of Irish coffee!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
A very Happy New Year to everyone!
I didn't start the day with an Irish coffee, animal family....otherwise I would have fallen in a ditch by now. But I have now progressed and am treating myself to a pint of Guinness! (the sun is down beyond the yard-arm!)

Wishing everyone a very happy, very healthy, and very positive New Year 2015
[Image: happy-new-year-glitter-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Wishing a very 'Happy New Year' to all my fellow ALWF members and guests.

Hope it'll be a wonderful year for you.

Good luck and be happy.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Happy New Year Tobi and Knight of Albion!! [Image: 8_6_51.gif]

Survived the Irish coffee, now trying to decide between Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. I know for sure I do not want to mix and match. That would make for a very unpleasant start to 2015, lol
mypetsonparade.com
Happy New Year everyone. I am doing the food for a party at the Reptile Centre. Everyone has worked very hard and deserves a break.
I confess, I bought precooked stuff that just needed to be heated. My oven has been on the go for an hour. Yes, I do have vegetarian choices and if you count my famous marinated vegetables there is a vegan choice.
We are also doing Bloody Caesars (Vodka and Clamato juice, a Canadian drink)

So how ever you celebrate it I hope everyone has been having a wonderful start to 2015. Talk to you next year.Smiley4

It has been fun spending 2014 with you all.Heart
Catherine

It is just lunch time here in France on New Year's Day. Tamara and I celebrated New Year three times (by Belarusian time, French time and UK time - thinking of relatives and friends), as usual. We had a glass of sparkling at each event, plus the wonderful tit-bits which Tamara makes for such occasions.

I join with everyone else in wishing all admins, members and guests a very happy New Year. May it bring you love, joy, peace, harmony, content, continued good health and the fulfilment of all your dreams!
[Image: happy-new-year-awesome-gif.gif]
We ate and drank and passed reptiles(and birds) around and generally relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. I would call it a good start to the new year. I came home and had a late night snuggle with my guest bunny and gave treats to the guinea pigs. Everyone is healthy and happy. I can't ask for more than that.
People in Toronto seemed to want to relax and have fun this year.

I hope it was the same good experience for the rest of you.
We had a pretty good 2014 and now I hope we have a fine 2015.

LPC. I knew we could count on you for fireworks.
Catherine

...and what beautiful fireworks indeed!!!!!
mypetsonparade.com
A New Year deserves fire works. We still have hopes of it being a good year. I notice we don't do fireworks for the year that is leaving us. Poor 2014, it wasn't that bad.
Catherine