Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! ?
I’m so so so so sorry if this isn’t allowed I’m new here! But I’m on a mission trying to save our local shelter pups I’m from a small rural area in South Dakota our shelter is being shut down to lack of funding and very few people want to volunteer for free. 

We have 78 animals now that need assistance getting food which is sparse in general due to over crowding. All proceeds will help get the babies to shelters that can actually house them with the proper funding and we will be able to feed them for the time being.

Here’s the link, I’m raising $5,000 until 06/18/2024 for shelter pups without food! due to over crowding. Can you help?

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/94Dt2NhTlr

Absolutely anything helps, even if you can’t donate but know someone that might can help please tell them about us! I will try to come back to this forum to answer questions if anyone has any but I’m going from form to form trying to unite everyone to help save these babies! Thank you for your time and god bless!
Welcome to the forum. I have moved this thread to the right location.
I am letting  fundraising link stay, but I would like to know what shelter you represent.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

We’re located in South Dakota! We’re actually a rescue and was only “recognized” as an animal shelter due to state funding which abruptly stopped. Thanks for helping! We appreciate everything we get big or small  Heart After donating, don’t forget to get your free stuff leave a message with the PayPal account with proof of donation and name and address plus your Shirt Size!
Please provide a name and address for the shelter. This will increase your chance of getting donations, as people are naturally cautious of anonymous third party fund raising sites. The link you provided gives no details of the name or address of the shelter.