Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things your pet does when you are out.
LPC, I forgot about your father's dog eating money. That was funny.
The frig door opening can be a bit more serious. Animals can eat anything.  If my guinea pigs ever figure out how to open the door, they will just keep on eating. Fortunately GPs are pretty passive so my frig is safe.

Suzy  may be safer in the kitchen, but I am sure she would love to get into things. I am sure our pets do all kinds of things that we don't want to know about.

When I had quail, I would find feathers on my rocking chair in the other room. They were always back in their pen when I got home. The dwarf hamsters did all kinds of crazy things. I had a set of them who moved out of their enclosure and set up behind a bookcase. I let them do it because I was curious to see what they would do. Every night I would see hamsters running around. If I tore up paper and left it on the floor, they would gather it as nesting material.

Dogs are still the best at getting into things. They can't resist chewing shoes and tipping over garbage. Dogs are just big kids at heart.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things your pet does when you are out. - by Catherine - 02-12-2016, 05:00 PM