Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Animals getting high
#10
I have a special liking for earth worms. They keep my garden healthy. I have sat and watched them in the garden late at night. I used to have an indoor earthworm composter. They are more interesting than I expected. They like some foods better than others. They ate the sweet fruit peels before they ate the potato peels.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Animals getting high - by Catherine - 02-26-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Ruth - 02-26-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Libby - 02-27-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Catherine - 02-27-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Ruth - 02-27-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Catherine - 02-27-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Ruth - 03-01-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Animals getting high - by Catherine - 03-01-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Ruth - 03-02-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Animals getting high - by Catherine - 03-02-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Animals getting high - by Tobi - 03-03-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: Animals getting high - by Catherine - 03-03-2016, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Created by Zyggy's Web Design