Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet sitter missing..dogs alone in the house
I wonder if the guy mentioned the dogs when he was arrested. Of course he might not have been given the chance. If he was pet sitting, why was he out where he could be arrested. If I paid someone to be with my dog because he is afraid to be alone, I expect the person to be with the dog.

It does sound like red tape gone wrong. I am sure the people could prove ownership. Who doesn't have dozens of pictures on a cell phone and Facebook pages with pictures. One person claiming the guy was a pet sitter might not carry enough weight, but there were two people. They could prove where they lived and could leave information with the police. It was unfair to the dogs to leave them alone like that. They would have been scared.

When I think of how Luna Bunny's mom interviewed me before she considered bringing him over, even though I was recommended by our local pet store, I commend her for her caution. She handled all of my animals and watched me handle them. She wanted to be sure he would be looked after properly.

You can't be too careful when it comes to pet care.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pet sitter missing..dogs alone in the house - by Catherine - 03-11-2016, 02:44 PM