Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Halloween Pictures
The orange web come in a bag and it just pulls in all directions and I taped it in place. It took more time to go to the store than it did to decorate.

The pond was a brilliant idea. It is a plastic pond inside with concrete around it. The island in the middle is rocks on stainless steel poles so the turtles can swim under them. It took a month to build it. It houses the big Red Eared Slider Turtles that people bought as pets when they were 2 inches across. Now they are ten inches and most people are not prepared to have a pet that big. We rehome them to people who set up big turtle ponds and want big turtles. Everybody loves the pond. People stand at the window and watch the turtles.

Iris the iguana loves to sit there. She free roams the place and we all love her in spite of the odd things that she breaks. She is bigger than Barrie, but she is vegetarian.  I love it when she walks up and asks for some fruit or a bit of butternut squash. She has quite the personality. The big lizards are all interesting. They are clever and they know what they want.

I am not surprized you dreamt of a big spider. There were lots of big spider decorations. They were sold out and I had to get a bunch of little ones.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Pet Halloween Pictures - by Catherine - 10-31-2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Tobi - 11-01-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Catherine - 11-01-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Tobi - 11-02-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Catherine - 11-02-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Tobi - 11-03-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Pet Halloween Pictures - by Catherine - 11-03-2016, 02:46 PM