Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals behind glass
As usual I can't get over how stupid the human behavior was. People left their babies in front of predators who saw them as prey and didn't move the child.
I can't believe anyone let their child act aggressively towards a male gorilla. No wonder he reacted. She challenged him.

Some of those pens didn't give the animals any privacy. The set ups should always give the animals places where they can get away from humans. The humans behaved badly. Maybe zoos will have to rethink their exhibits so that humans can't actually approach the glass. Perhaps the zoos need more volunteers to watch the big exhibits and stop people from acting that way.

I recognize one of the tiger videos as being from Toronto. Some idiot climbed over a railing and jumped down to ground level right by the wire of a tiger pen. The tiger was right there being territorial. There are all kinds of signs saying stay on the bridge. 
If people obey the signs they can't get close enough to the tigers to disturb them.

You are right it isn't funny to see animals acting that way. Some of the enclosures need work to make them more comfortable for the animals. More importantly they will have to put up more fences to keep the people back so the can't bother the animals. 
Humans behave very badly in the presence of gorillas and tigers and animals like that. Of course a lot of people behave very badly, I should know, I ride the subway with them and they are no better there.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Animals behind glass - by Tobi - 09-02-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Catherine - 09-02-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Animals behind glass - by LPC - 09-02-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Tobi - 09-03-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Catherine - 09-03-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Tobi - 09-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Catherine - 09-03-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Animals behind glass - by LPC - 09-03-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: Animals behind glass - by Tobi - 09-04-2017, 08:12 AM