Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The intelligence of crows
#1
It seems scientists are always studying crows. There is a lot to study when it comes to crow intelligence. They have learned about crows using tools and solving problems. What they are concluding is that crows are one of the most intelligent species after primates. 

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20191...n-primates

Who knows, if we knew how to measure intelligence in animals (or people) we might find they are smarter than some primates.
I certainly know humans who are not tool users. There are a lot of things crows do that some people do not. I know I have never met a stupid crow. I can't say that about humans.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Reply


Messages In This Thread
The intelligence of crows - by Catherine - 12-14-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: The intelligence of crows - by Tobi - 12-22-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: The intelligence of crows - by Catherine - 12-22-2019, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Created by Zyggy's Web Design