Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antibiotic use in Farm Animals
My husband got MRSA in bed sores while in hospital for prostate cancer which had spread to his bones. Thus he was semi-paralysed and couldn't shift position without help.

He came home for a short time, and I treated these sores -not with the ointment the district nurse provided -but with a lotion made from Echinacea Angustifolia, Golden Seal, and Myrrh. The bedsores (and the MRSA) started to heal from the outside in. Fresh pink skin became obvious around the margins of the wounds, and was working its way inwards well.

Unfortunately he had to return to hospital. I told the nurses and the consultant in charge, what I had done, and they were interested. I then left a bottle of the home made lotion beside his bed. It was never used.
I was then informed that it hadn't been used because "there was danger of infection entering the hospital via items from patients' homes."

He started to refuse food, so I cooked him healthy food which he liked, and took it in to him. He started to eat again. I found a sneaky way to get it heated up in the nurses' station microwave....until of course, they found out. Then the good food I had brought in was thrown away and I was instructed not to bring any food from home as it may transmit e-coli or Salmonella....

The poor man passed in hospital. I hope to pass either in bed or in a field.

Messages In This Thread
Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Catherine - 03-03-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Tobi - 03-03-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Catherine - 03-03-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by LPC - 03-04-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Catherine - 03-04-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by LPC - 03-04-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Tobi - 03-05-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Antibiotic use in Farm Animals - by Catherine - 03-05-2015, 04:11 PM