Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecil the Lion---dead at the hands of a hunter
I am glad you found a petition. I am sure there are others and I will post them if I find them.

Someone leaked his address on twitter. The consequences for Cecil and his offspring are not over, so why should they be over for Palmer.

He is a incorrigible animal killer and will not stop until he is forced to stop. This time he has brought a firestorm of anger down on his life.
I hope life as he knows it is never the same. Certainly he will never recover his public image. The internet is forever.

I would like to see him extradited to Zimbabwe. If that doesn't happen he will always have to watch where he travels. He can be arrested in another country and sent to Zimbabwe.

Maybe Cecil's last legacy will be to end trophy hunting in Africa(and other countries). So called hunters might think twice when they realize they could get the "palmer treatment" if they kill an animal like that. Cecil's cruel death shouldn't be in vain.Smiley19
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cecil the Lion---dead at the hands of a hunter - by Catherine - 07-31-2015, 02:20 PM