Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You found a bat where?
A bat did come down my chimney once. I saw it fly out! Fortunately there wasn't a fire lit. So platy, that idea is likely (if the man had a chimney in his house) And this would be the time of year people wouldn't light fires.

I found a bat yesterday, sleeping on the floor in a corner next to my back porch. The sun was very hot there, and I could see the bat was actually panting! Yet it also seemed asleep. So I got some huge leaves and laid them across the corner to give it some shade, and left it in peace. In the morning, the bat was gone. Nothing had disturbed the leaves, so it must have woken up and gone out.

The day before that, a shrew fell down my chimney! Poor little thing. It seemed well and unhurt but terribly scared about where it suddenly was! It was running about all over the room, panicked. I caught it in a mug, put a card over the top and laid it gently on the grass outside. Before it left it looked up at me. I swear it said "What the heck?? I was just climbing on the roof, and suddenly I ended up in a different dimension with GIANTS!" Smiley4
Then it ran away! LOL

Messages In This Thread
You found a bat where? - by Catherine - 08-19-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Tobi - 08-20-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Catherine - 08-20-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Tobi - 08-21-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Catherine - 08-21-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Tobi - 08-22-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: You found a bat where? - by Catherine - 08-22-2015, 04:57 PM