The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back from the United States
Home sweet home! Great to be back to posting. Its sad to lose the old forum but we all get a fresh start! I hope we are able to get everyone back. It may take some a while to find us. Especally since some don't post very often.
For those who only knew me by my username on the old forum I was myparamore, myparadog, & myparadog2. Lots of issue with getting locked out made the usernames change a few times. I decided to go with my nickname this time around. Makes it a bit more personal. If I went by my given name it would get confusing with 2 Catherines lol.
On to the animals for new users we are bound to pick up and aren't familiar with my zoo collection. I have 3 dogs: Buddy a basset hound black lab mix, Molly a German Shepard Bluetick Coonhound mix, and Mia a reverse brindle sealed boxer. They are 11, 7, and 3 roughly. I named them oldest to youngest. I also have a male black crown betta fish named Midnight. I got him in april I think. Last but not least I have a leopard gecko named Allison and I think I got her in May. Thats all I have for now but I might be getting a sugar glider sometime soon. Someone I work with has a boyfriend who is trying to breed his so if they have any I get first pick Smile Im excited ive been wanting one as long as ive wanted a leopard gecko and finally got a chance to get one so I dont want to miss a chance to get a sugar glider too. We shall see.
Again glad to see familiar faces finding the the forum!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome back from the United States - by Libby - 11-29-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Welcome back from the United States - by LPC - 12-02-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Welcome back from the United States - by Tobi - 12-02-2013, 10:21 AM