The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claire wears the pants
So those of you who don't know I have 3 leopard geckos. Jack I've had almost 2 years now and he's about 2.5 years Charlie I got early March last year he's about 1.5 and Claire I got in late March I don't know how old she is but I'd guess about 2. I kept them all separated for about 90 days and then once I felt they weren't showing signs of being sick I put Charlie and Claire together in a new clean tank (neutral ground so they didn't feel possessive of anything). When Charlie saw Claire is was love at first sight. He was wiggling his tail and smelling her all over. Claire on the other hand just wanted to hide and didn't much care who was around her. After some time Claire really got to like Charlie and I see them cuddling all the time now.

Recently though I think I accidentally waited a couple days too long to feed them and as soon as the food was in site Claire was bulling Charlie and nipping at him. They are fine now that they've eaten a few meals. Snuggling like always. And I made sure they have 2 bowls out of site of each other again. But I think it's funny how Claire, the smaller of the 2, is beating up on the big boy and dominating him. From what I've read it's usually the bigger Leopard Gecko that is the dominate one. Apparently Charlie is just a laid back kinda guy his motto is anything his woman wants she can have.

Jack is still my lone man. I had a mate for him but Kate died back in November because she got real sick. I want to try and get some babies from Claire and maybe if I get a girl I can put her with Jack eventually. I don't really want to go looking for one but there is a reptile show coming up and I just might end up bringing one home anyway. Maybe even a snake. My Boyfriend wants one so bad.
I had an egg from Claire back in October but I didn't see it until it was already dried up Sad

Messages In This Thread
Claire wears the pants - by Libby - 02-20-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Tobi - 02-20-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Catherine - 02-20-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Libby - 02-21-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Catherine - 02-21-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Libby - 02-26-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Claire wears the pants - by Catherine - 02-26-2015, 05:08 PM