Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Theft is on the increase
I'm part of a facebook page for lost and missing pets in the area and there was one not too long back where the dog had been stolen from a rural area just outside of Gallatin (the city next to me). The collar was found down the street from me but the dog was found roaming on the other side of the city. Lets just say there is no way the dog got there on his own. It was an case an outside dog and the rope he was tied up with was cut. Thankfully they were reunited in just 5 days but it was crazy. Last I heard he was very tired and is now an inside dog.

My babies aren't outside unless someone is home. Mia is so bad with meeting people no one would dare take her though. She bites first then asks questions later. I'm working on breaking her of that habit but it's hard because no everyone wants to be the bait in that situation. Once I'm a full time trainer I'll get to break her of it.
Molly just tries to intimidate anyone that comes into the yard. If they tried to jump or grab her she'd take off the other direction.
Buddy would follow anyone though.

Messages In This Thread
Dog Theft is on the increase - by Tobi - 03-02-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Dog Theft is on the increase - by Catherine - 03-02-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Dog Theft is on the increase - by Tobi - 03-03-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Dog Theft is on the increase - by Libby - 03-03-2015, 09:04 AM
RE: Dog Theft is on the increase - by Tobi - 03-03-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Dog Theft is on the increase - by Catherine - 03-03-2015, 03:16 PM