Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porton Down does outrageous experiments
Tobi, I am glad that someone is fighting this terrible place.

LPC I have known about Porton Down most of my life. When I was ten, I watched a one hour news special about chemical and biological warfare, in particular the research that was being done(back in the early 60's). Porton Down was heavily featured. There were places in Canada and other countries, but it is Porton Down that I remember most clearly. Probably a ten year old should not have watched such stuff, but I have always liked to know the truth even if it is terrible.

It seems that they are worse now. In the name of National Security and so called defence, countries will excuse the most horrific experiments. It is bizarre that they keep repeating the same cruel experiments. They are not learning anything new and they are not making us safer. We are in more danger because of the stuff they have developed.
I just hope that something can be done now to shut this place down. Maybe someday they will hold tours of it the way they do the old Nazi concentration camps. First we have to stop it. I am hoping public opinion can carry weight if enough people know about the atrocities.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Porton Down does outrageous experiments - by Catherine - 03-13-2015, 02:19 PM