The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Would you support a law standardizing fixing dogs and cats for non-licensed breeders?
This poll is closed.
strongly agree
33.33%
1 33.33%
somewhat agree
66.67%
2 66.67%
somewhat disagree
0%
0 0%
strongly disagree
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A standard for our pets' reproduction ability
We have standards for the treatment of pets to protect them from abuse and neglect. One major oversight though. Abuse and neglect result from irresponsible breeding of our cats and dogs. In the US, we execute 2.6 million cats and dogs per year for the simple reason of them being born unwanted or, being tossed aside by owners who no longer care to uphold their commitment to the obligations they agreed to when they took a furbaby into their home. Why not set a standard when it comes to the reproduction abilities of our four legged companions? If an owner does not wish to breed their animal, they must have them fixed....no exceptions. I have attached details of my proposal. It is the handout I will be sending to shelters and vet clinics. Total agreement of the content is not necessary. The conversation just needs to be had. The status quo is unacceptable.[/size][/font]

Attached Files
.docx   Abby.docx (Size: 133.41 KB / Downloads: 7)

Messages In This Thread
A standard for our pets' reproduction ability - by Abby's Law - 07-24-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: A standard for our pets' reproduction ability - by Abby's Law - 07-29-2015, 02:56 AM