The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Mama Bear Wants to Brag a Bit
Smiley13
Let me begin by saying I appreciate your patience while I "go on" about my Payne for a minute.
I just felt the need to share Blush.
I mentioned in another thread just how intelligent my girl Payne really is.
I knowwwww everyone thinks they have the smartest dog in the world Undecided, but I honestly think she might just be *wink*!
How many dogs do you know that will find a mislaid chicken egg, carry it across 3 acres of rough terrain, open the screen door, carry it in the house, all the while carrying it ever so gently in her mouth, and gently lay it on the carpet of my daughters' room, for her to collect when she gets up???
Not one crack in the egg mind you!!

....And I know she understands English, no one can tell me otherwise Smiley17
I will be sitting in the living room and Payne is sound asleep. I will be having a conversation with Bock and in the same monotone voice, in the middle of the sentence say: "Dad's home".
Payne will jump up, run to the back door, and start whining to get out of the house!!

She can open doors by herself. A feat that impresses most guests.

These are just a few of the amazing things she does. So now I feel better having shed some light on why I am confident in thinking I MAY just have the smartest dog in the world!!!

This post is mostly in jest, but you have to admit she sounds pretty dang smart, right!
...Or am I just one of those Mama Bears Confused?!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com

Messages In This Thread
This Mama Bear Wants to Brag a Bit - by AnimalFamily - 08-10-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: This Mama Bear Wants to Brag a Bit - by LPC - 08-10-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: This Mama Bear Wants to Brag a Bit - by Tobi - 09-11-2015, 11:05 AM