Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters.
Dogs are sometimes up for very elegant procedures!

I used to be invited every year to a very Grand Ball. I never could go because our dear friend wouldn't look after Misty for one day and a night, in case she had a "funny turn" or needed a walk (he didn't like walking ANYWHERE and was phobic about those mythical "funny turns" -which she never had.)

Anyway I envisaged Misty wearing my turquoise necklace instead of a tiara, and asked her if we got permission -would she like to go to a Grand Ball in London? She said "Yeah yeah yeah! I might meet a handsome Prince!"

So I wrote a (very clean -no dog footprints!) letter to the organiser of the Ball asking if I could bring Misty with me, adding that she was very sociable and a quiet dog,  Angel  I would make sure she pooped and peed before arriving, and would take her for frequent breaks in the grounds. I also added that she would be wearing a Turquoise necklace.

He never replied to me! And I never got invited again!   Smiley4

Oddly, that Ball was something I had been waiting to go to since I was 3 years old, and my parents had to LOCK the front door to stop me getting out all dressed in my finery!

But I gave it up for Misty Heart 

So dogs are not all mud and riverbanks.....

Messages In This Thread
Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters. - by Catherine - 12-12-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters. - by Tobi - 12-13-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters. - by Tobi - 12-14-2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters. - by Tobi - 12-15-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Pets in ugly Christmas sweaters. - by Ruth - 12-15-2015, 11:14 PM