Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presents for pets
Aww! I am surprised there are no gift suggestions for reptiles or for Guinea Pigs. It seems one has to think up one's own gifts for them.
I think lizards and snakes would like some driftwood branches to explore....and Guinea Pigs might like a new bag of hay! But it's a pity the stores can't come up with some items for them.

I used to get Christmas presents for Toby. He usually got a "New Squeaker" He would 'rat' it to death in two minutes flat, tear it apart and then I would have to throw it away. I would have to stand guard over him every second to make sure he ddn't get any pieces in his mouth, and would have to take out the little metal squeaker as soon as he bit into the toy.

Misty didn't care for Squeakers. The only interest she showed in them was occasionally, when she would mother them and carry them up to bed. But two were enough for her. Nor did she care for anything to wear, and she already had two coats.
It sounds terribly sad, but I never used to buy her any Christmas presents! She didn't care two hoots!

But there were two things I always did for her at Christmas. I always took her on her favourite walk in a big woods. A three-hour trek which she loved. And when we got home I cooked her a very special dinner.

Messages In This Thread
Presents for pets - by Catherine - 12-17-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Presents for pets - by Tobi - 12-18-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Presents for pets - by Catherine - 12-18-2015, 03:04 PM