The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who protects pets from the RSPCA
We have been hearing reports about RSPCA behavior. It seems they have a serious history of heavy handed behavior towards people's pets.
There are too many cases of pets being taken away and killed for no good reason.
They are totally insensitive to the pet owner and their children. In fact I would call their behavior towards the people very cruel. It is not kind towards the animals. No pet wants to be snatched from its home and then be killed by strangers, alone and afraid and without those it loves.

Worse after its worst behavior the RSPCA tries to prosecute people. and make them pay court costs.  It is fortunate that judges are not letting this happen.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I think it is time for a class action suit against the RSPCA. They are hardly an animal charity any more. Their CEO receives an outrageously high salary. However as the truth comes out there just might not be enough money donated to pay his wages or the wages of the inspectors who snatch people's pets from their homes.

It is important that people know this:  "— THE RSPCA does NOT have the power to seize animals or enter your home without permission.

In order for the charity to take an animal, the owner must consent to a “sign over”."

Don't let them in the house!

I don't think too highly of the neighbours who call the RSPCA in the first place.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Who protects pets from the RSPCA - by Catherine - 04-11-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Who protects pets from the RSPCA - by cathie - 04-11-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Who protects pets from the RSPCA - by LPC - 04-11-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Who protects pets from the RSPCA - by Ruth - 04-12-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Who protects pets from the RSPCA - by LPC - 04-12-2016, 06:08 PM