Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice produced from artificial eggs
I think a lot of couples are going to have to accept that they can't have children of their own.  We do need the human population to lower its numbers. I don't have children either, but I have been there and mothered children in my neighbourhood.  I wanted my own children when I was younger, but now I am glad that things worked out the way they did. There are more than enough opportunities to work with children if you want.

As a species we have not shown common sense about having children. People will have numerous children even if the resources are not there to care for them. People will continue to get pregnant even if it will cause their milk to dry up resulting in the death of the child they are nursing. We are not a species that can safely have back to back pregnancies.

I really wonder if we really need all this reproductive technology. It is a lot of money to benefit a few at a time when many people do not have basic health care. I think the planet would prefer that we accept the rising levels of infertility as a way of helping the planet survive.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Catherine - 10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by LPC - 10-18-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-19-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-20-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Catherine - 10-20-2016, 02:19 PM