Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Animal Lovers Web Forum is three years old.
LPC, I knew I could count on you for fireworks.

Thank-you for your kinds words. I think it is all of us who have helped ALWF grow and change and develop. It is hard to believe that  it has been 3 years. I started off by setting up the hosting for three years. That seems a reasonable amount of time. It made sense to do it that way again. Now that you explain it to me, I can see why it was a good choice. It is also on automatic renewal. If I don't manually do it Go Daddy will renew on the due date. They started reminding me back in August, just in case I might forget. Smiley4  I have the renewal date posted on the wall above my computer.  I don't take chances with important things.

We should be considered an even more trusted site if we have been running 3 years and are renewed for three more years.
We also have material posted every day. I read everything that is posted and reply. I try to start new threads every day or at least most days. There are always some people reading the forum. I have never logged in and found the site inactive.

I hope we can do as well and better in the next tree years. I couldn't have done it without all of you.
So thank-you all my ALWF family. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animal Lovers Web Forum is three years old. - by Catherine - 11-29-2016, 04:07 AM