The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it again... again Exotic Expo
Wink 
I honestly couldn't pass up the opportunity.  We were looking for new cages for the snakes but they didn't have the kind we were looking for but I did find some online from Animal Plastics prior to going to the expo.  Turns out it was better because even with shipping they are cheaper from them plus they are having a sale on the size we need.  We realized we weren't going to be getting cages so we looked around and found this little girl.

We couldn't say no.  She's a 1 yr. old Rainbow Boa 100% het. leucistic.  I honestly can't remember if she's a Columbian or Brazilian.  I'm pretty sure she's Columbian tho.  I'll have to call the breeder.  We were so focused on the leusistic part we didn't pay attention.  Her dad is a visual leucistic and her mom is 100% het. leucistic like our little girl.  Had she not been 100% het. leucistic we wouldn't have gotten her.  For anyone who doesn't know leucistic means it's an all white snake.  If we are able to find a male 100% leucistic we could breed them and produce all white snakes.  It will be a while and we are going to wait until next years babies start coming in before we look into getting a male but I do have a contact into getting one.

We're trying to think of names right now for her.  There are a lot of Harry Potter suggestions.  We are staying with the theme of characters from fantasy and sifi movies and TV.

Messages In This Thread
I did it again... again Exotic Expo - by Libby - 10-23-2017, 01:15 PM