Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog walkers van stolen
(01-21-2018, 05:16 AM)Catherine Wrote: Even if the guy had turned them loose it would have ended badly.  He was smart to just leave the van in plain site.

Maybe certain types of vehicles are going to need a password before they can be driven. The technology would be simple. Of course you are right, if it glitches there would be a problem. We all know how modern technology glitches.

Yes it was good that he just dumped the van with the dogs quite safely inside it. However that would have been dangerous in itself if tempertures were below freezing or it had been a hot day. And depending on how long it took to find the van, the dogs could have been in danger from dehydration. Fortunately it worked out.
But I wish car thieves would not steal cars with anything alive inside it!

Yes systems glitch sometimes. I know from experience. My electronic key fob suddenly refused to work one day when I had parked my car some miles away. It wasn't too many miles to walk home, luckily. I remembered I had a spare at home. Next day, walked back, and that one worked fine. But it did make me long for the old fashioned days when a car opened by using a key in a lock!

Messages In This Thread
Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-20-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Tobi - 01-21-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-21-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Tobi - 01-21-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM