Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog walkers van stolen
Quote: Yes systems glitch sometimes. I know from experience. My electronic key fob suddenly refused to work one day when I had parked my car some miles away. It wasn't too many miles to walk home, luckily. I remembered I had a spare at home. Next day, walked back, and that one worked fine. But it did make me long for the old fashioned days when a car opened by using a key in a lock!

Even keys can "glitch" sometimes. A  friend in the neighbourhood tried everything to get his key to unlock his car. A number of us gathered to help and it just wasn't working. I am the one who sort of fixed it. I stepped back and really looked at the car and yes it looked like his car, but it wasn't his car. His was further down the street. This was the same make and model and colour, but it was not his car.  
That was more a case of user failure. It wasn't the key's fault.

I know what you mean about those key fobs. They usually work, but sometimes they don't. I use one somewhere, but I found it can't be upside down or it doesn't work.  You must have been frustrated with all that walking for nothing. What would you have done if you had been 30 miles from home? 

Cars being stolen with children and dogs is becoming a problem. In some cases the cars have been left with the motor running and the keys inside. In this case she encountered a robber and he took her keys. I don't know if there was any way to safely prevent that from happening.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-20-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Tobi - 01-21-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-21-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Tobi - 01-21-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Dog walkers van stolen - by Catherine - 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM