Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking in a new piggie
(02-04-2014, 06:59 AM)Catherine Wrote: Congrats on your first rescue.Smiley32

She is a lovely girl and a Teddy! That is amazing. Her colours are so sharp and distinct. The white is snow white, the black is jet black and her red is really red. She is a nice piggie and I am sure she already feels safer because your other piggies will tell her all is well.

Princess is the right name for her. Heart After her abandonment she deserves to be treated like a princess. Of course all your piggies are treated like royalty so she will be just fine. Smile

Well, Princess has settled in really well. I kept her in quarantine until yesterday when I was happy for her to go in the sows cage. She'd put on a lot of weight (just watching out to see if she is pregnant or not). Anyway, she was put in with the sows yesterday, and she is certainly showing her authority in there. I went in last night to feed and I noticed all the sows except Princess were all huddled up the one end of the cage and she was at the other end. They seemed rather nervous of her, can't think why as she's a friendly little thing. If they are the same with her today I will have to relocate her.

Messages In This Thread
taking in a new piggie - by hungrypigs - 02-04-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by hungrypigs - 02-04-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by Catherine - 02-04-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by hungrypigs - 02-17-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by Catherine - 02-18-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by hungrypigs - 02-20-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: taking in a new piggie - by Catherine - 02-21-2014, 02:34 PM