Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technology for your pet
A Border Collie with a ball obsession would certainly love an automated ball-launcher! I think Border Collies would enjoy machinery like that VERY much!

Robot dog. It depends who that robot lives with. Some determined dogs would make a mash out of it in ten minutes!

The only slightly serious side to all of this is the high Electro-magnetic frequency exposure (EMFs) with "smart" technology. Our animals are exposed to a lot of it in the modern world, and if it were my choice I don't think I would willingly expose them to even more within the home.

Just to reveal the reality of those EMFs, it's interesting to get just a simple battery-operated AM/FM radio. Then turn it to AM, and make sure it's between stations and only emitting "white noise". Then go round the house with it and hear what happens! The EMFs cause great interference, especially near routers, adaptors, computers. etc. And they will go wild near "smart" meters etc. That makes the EMFs very real for us. As otherwise we wouldn't notice them, and anything we don't sense we ignore.

Messages In This Thread
Technology for your pet - by Catherine - 05-11-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Technology for your pet - by Tobi - 05-30-2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Technology for your pet - by Catherine - 05-30-2018, 03:17 PM