Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do these things never happen to me?
I have woken up to one of my corns curled up on my chest before, I think her enclosure door wasn't quite fully shut and she managed to work it open during the night. If i'm honest, that was a fairly scary experience for me considering Eddy associates me strongly with food and although she's very tame (can pet her on the head), she also tries to eat me lol. I've been letting her out daily and every night without fail at around 9pm she comes out and sits in wait in my bed lol. My others are nothing like her, she's a quirky personality.

Typically speaking though, corns and royals/balls are reluctant biters and do it only as a last resort. In the UK they are known as Royal Pythons as their latin name (Python regius) literally translates to "Royal python". It looks like the article calls it more generically an African Python because specific species has already been established so I think they only say it to insert more information about the snake "species of African decent" while being concise, they're not wrong calling it an African or Royal python in the context they say it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do these things never happen to me? - by Cat001 - 08-09-2018, 09:04 PM