Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance
Lindseybee, I am so sorry for your loss. You had two more beautiful years with Chance and did right by him in the end, but there is still a terrible emptiness when you loss a beloved pet. Right now all you are going to feel is loss and it is hard. We all feel for you. We know what you are going through. It hurts to think about Chance and it hurts to not think about him. Everywhere you look you will see his absence. You were that close. Remember he is still with you in your heart.  All the love you gave him and he gave you leaves you connected even when his physical body is gone. The spirit lives on and you will feel him near sometimes, because he is near. In time your memories will be a great comfort. For now we are hear for you. Any time you want to talk we are listening and we do understand.

You can be at peace that you gave everything possible to Chance and he had the best life a dog could have with you.
Now he rests and is pain free because you gave him a peaceful end to his life. 
A big hug to you from me and my babies. Rest in Peace Dear Chance. You are always in the hearts of those who love you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Chance - by lindseybee - 01-23-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Chance - by Catherine - 01-23-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Chance - by LPC - 01-24-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: Chance - by Tobi - 01-25-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Chance - by lindseybee - 01-28-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Chance - by Catherine - 01-28-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Chance - by Tobi - 01-29-2019, 03:11 AM