The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
houdini?
As you know I recently bought a couple of new hutches for the rabbits to go outside. Well, the first hutch was done last week. It was one of those that has a hatch and ramp but can be closed off and used as two separate hutches so that's what I did. I put Fred in the top one and Midnight in the bottom. They appeared to settle in okay and two days later I was in the old shed feeding when I heard a lot of noise coming from outside in the hutches. I went out and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was Midnight in the top hutch. Fred was still in there but he was in the sleeping part in a submissive position. Didn't look too happy about the situation.

I'm still unsure as to how Midnight did it. It wouldn't have been easy to push the hatch up with all the newspaper and bedding on top and as for squeezing through the gap, well I'm amazed. I put Fred in the bottom hutch and left Midnight in the top. Seems that's what he wanted in the first place as he has made no attempt to get back underneath and Fred has no interest in finding his way back up. It was lucky that they didn't fight.

Messages In This Thread
houdini? - by hungrypigs - 03-31-2014, 02:54 AM
RE: houdini? - by Catherine - 03-31-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: houdini? - by Tobi - 04-01-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: houdini? - by Catherine - 04-01-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: houdini? - by hungrypigs - 04-02-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: houdini? - by Catherine - 04-03-2014, 12:51 PM