The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who moved because of their pets
We all love our pets and would do anything for them. Some people actually did make some major life changes because of their pets. They couldn't keep their pets where they were so they moved. People who ended up with not so mini pigs moved out of the city and even started sanctuaries. People who adopted a rowdy dog bought a van and took to the road to give him room to run. Whatever their pets needed they did it so they could be happy together.

https://youtu.be/OpXLC2jsyjE

I think it is beautiful what people will do for the love of a pet.
Seeing these stories makes up for all the sad ones we hear about where the animal is abandoned for no good reason at all. I look at all my little abandoned guinea pigs whose people didn't even try to keep them and then I think about Esther the real big pig and her loving people who changed their whole lives because of her and I am inspired by the goodness of them. I am sure there are many more good stories out there.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
People who moved because of their pets - by Catherine - 05-21-2019, 03:05 PM