Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Milk River Dogs former owner pleads guilty to animal abuse charges
I understand the dogs are all doing well now. The ones that survived that is. I don't understand how someone can keep animals in such terrible conditions and still say she loves them. It is a misplaced love that is really more about selfishness than actual care.

This is one of many hoarding situations. I don't know if there were always animal hoarders, but there are certainly many of them now. I saw a whole "pack" of dogs at the shelter on Monday. They had them in the dog park playing together. They are good with other dogs, but they have little experience of dealing with people. The shelter staff are working with them to socialize them. They will be ready for adoption soon, but they will need to go the families who understand their history.

The Milk River Dogs are exceptional. There were so many and they seem to have responded to love and care and really become well adjusted dogs.

https://www.ecwid.com/store/milkriverdogsdocumentary/

I am hoping this is a link to the movie.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Milk River Dogs former owner pleads guilty to animal abuse charges - by Catherine - 08-15-2019, 03:55 PM