The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Christmas Bunny is back.
Every year for the last ten years I have boarded my friend's  bunny at Christmas time. Luna Bunny is just part of my Christmas routine. I decorate and put up a tree as soon as I know he is coming. 
This year I wasn't sure if he would make it. Luna was very sick in September and we thought we would lose him. He is 13 years old so there was reason to fear. However he is a tough little guy and he pulled through and is his old happy self again.

So it is Christmas and I have my Luna Bunny staying with me and that is something to be celebrated.

[Image: 0d24_6b57.JPG?c=33e1]

He is going to play all night every night that he is here. I free roam him while I am home. He often sleeps on the floor beside the bed. He is just so sweet and loveable and because he comes here so regularly my place is his vacation home. He settles in and treats my place like home. I try to make it a bunny spa experience. We are both going to have fun.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
My Christmas Bunny is back. - by Catherine - 12-21-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: My Christmas Bunny is back. - by Catslave - 12-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: My Christmas Bunny is back. - by Catherine - 12-22-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: My Christmas Bunny is back. - by Tobi - 12-29-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: My Christmas Bunny is back. - by Catherine - 12-29-2019, 05:10 PM